Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Twin Speak

A few months ago the video was going around the web of adorable twins boys who where caught having a full conversation in there own language-I a sure most of you have seen this but if not I have posted it here.

Many people sent this to me since I was pregnant with my twins at the time. I have often wondered will Jackson and Riggs have their own language? I think this would be really next but frustrating for us at the same time.

While they are not talking to each other yet, they have definitely started talking. I think it is so adorable, they babble and coo and scream and laugh. It all is adorable and brings a big smile to their momma's face.

Yesterday Aaron took me to work and I was sitting in the back so they could finish their bottles, was able to catch these videos of each.




No comments: