Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

For MoMs by MoMs-Introduction

Today I am linking up with some fellow MoMs (Moms of Multiples) on their new weekly link up For MoMs by MoMs. I have gotten to know all 4 of these ladies through twitter/blogging and I love them all! I love this idea, there is nothing that has been a greater support to me than other twins moms through the last year.

Easter 2012

Here is a little about me...

I am a working mom of 1 year old twins. They are the light of my life. I have an amazing husband who I have been married to for 5 years, but we have been together for 10. I love the South-I tried living in the north after we got married, it ain't for me. I am a former college athlete who is trying to be a runner. I love my family, friends, blogging, twitter, diet coke, the word y'all, sewing, all things with monograms, the Clemson Tigers, and above all Jesus!

You can read about why I love being a twin mom here and our journey to conceiving twins here. And if you want to meet my twins then cruise through the blog, because it is all about them!

I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment and I can't wait to jump over to your blog to meet more MoMs!


7 comments:

Ashley Quarles said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'm going to link up with Heather too!

Unknown said...

So sweet!!! I just found you through the link up and your babies are adorable! So excited to "meet" other mom's of twins! :-)

Heather said...

Thanks for linking up, Cindy! I'm excited to have the chance to get to know you even better! ;)

Amanda said...

Yea Cindy! So glad you linked up!

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming to link up girl!! I love your blog and you have such a beautiful family!!

kristenly said...

your twins are so beautiful! thanks for stopping by my blog. so nice to "meet" you too.

Amanda Gregory said...

Love the red hair! My girl twin is a red head. Can't wait to get to know you better.