Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

March for Babies 2012

On Saturday our family was blessed to participate in the 2012 March of Dimes March for Babies with my Moms of Multiples Club. This was our families first year participating, but I hope this is the first of a long tradition for us. This is an organization that plucks on my heart strings. Their mission is to fight for babies and their families. Our formal introduction to them came last year when Jackson and Riggs were admitted to the NICU. Being at this event reminded me how fortunate we truly were during this time and continue to be today. This day was extra special I felt because we were celebrating the one year anniversary of our twins coming home from the hospital!



My cute little redheads!


Other twin families.

More twin families

Riggs & Staci warming up for the big walk!

Twins and donuts, what could be a better combination?

Our littlest twins walkers!

My family ready for the big event.

The March of Dimes did a great job of putting together a fun event for all. They had a band playing in the tailgate area, a bounce house and other fun things for the kids to do. The walk started at 9 and was 4 miles. The kids did pretty well most of the walk but Riggs did get restless and have to be carried some. They then had an after party with more music and FOOD!

Starting Line!

Twins in motion.

Our family after the walk-Riggs was tuckered out.
 I am excited to learn more about this organization and find ways to be a part of the good they do!

No comments: