Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Bread

Happy Fall Y'all!

One of my favorite things to do in the fall is to make pumpkin bread. I think about this all year but it just doesn't seem right any other time of the year. So this Saturday I made my first of the season. It was so yummy and I can't wait to make other pumpkin inspired treats this season.

Here is the recipe I use-I am not sure where it originally came from but it sure is yummy.

All the ingredients ready to go!

Mix the following 4 ingredients in mixer:

4 Eggs
1 Can of Pumpkin (16 oz)
1 Cup of Vegetable Oil
1/2 Cup of Water

Sift the following 6 dry ingredients together:

3 1/3 Cups of Flour
2 tsp. of Baking Soda
1 tsp. of Baking Powder
1 tsp. of Cinnamon
1 tsp. of Nutmeg

Add 2 2/3 Cups of Sugar to the dry ingredients.

Mix the wet and dry ingredients together in mixer.

Add 1 tsp. of Vanilla

Bake at 350 for 45 minutes in 2 9x5 greased pans.


Enjoy!!!

No comments: