Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Praise Baby Live

I am not sure I have ever talked about it on here but my kids LOVE Praise Baby. For those of you who are not familiar with it, it is like Baby Einstein but to praise and worship instead of classical. I am not sure what it is but they can be totally freaking out and we will turn this on and they are memorized, we affectionately refer to these videos as Jesus Crack. I am not ashamed to say we have even resorted to it in the middle of the night when a certain little guy would not sleep. I love that they love this. It makes them happy and they are learning great praise songs. I feel like music is such a great way to introduce them to God at their young age.

Last night we had ENGAGE at our church-it is a monthly event we have for a time of Praise and Worship-it was great! Since Jackson and Riggs are so mobile and it was informal we mostly let them wonder around or play on the floor. There were a few times I looked over at Jackson and he was dancing which made this mommy's heart melt. I think he thought he was watching Praise Baby Live!

I was able to catch a video of him, it is a little dark but one that I think will be so special for years to come. I hope he is always this excited about worshiping our Awesome God!


During one of his other dancing moments Jackson actually took a step that Aaron and I both got to see! Won't be long before we have two walkers.

1 comment:

Mary said...

That is so precious! Nothing warms your heart like watching a baby dance like that.