Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pinning Me Over!

Last week I had two meals that came from pins. They were both really yummy!

The first was Parmesan Chicken Bake. I had pinned this a few weeks ago and had been wanting to try-I love Chicken Parm, it was super tasty and easy to make. We will definitely have this meal again.


                                                                          Source: foodwishes.blogspot.com via Cindy on Pinterest


The next was one that Staci made for our girls night. It was Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Roll Ups. They were a crowd pleaser and one I plan on making for the family at some point.

                                                                                            Source: ivillage.com via Cindy on Pinterest

Have you made anything yummy from Pinterest lately?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I made that Chicken Parm last week! We loved it :) I have also made one of the baked spaghetti's using cream cheese that was delicious :) Love pinterest