Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wicked

Last Thursday (Feb. 10th) Aaron and I had a fun night out with the Wiggains. It was supposed to be a surprise for Sandy's birthday, we all tried very hard to keep a secret but she is just too smart. We started off with dinner at Smoke on the Water one of my Greenville favorites and then took the brisk walk up to the Peace Center for the show. It would not have been a night out with the Wiggains if Sandy did not injure herself in someway. She got her heel stuck while walking up Main Street, luckily Lance was holding on and kept her from falling.

They show was amazing!!! I had heard how fabulous it was and it was still even better than I imagined. It was a great night out! Aaron and I decided back in December that this would be our Anniversary/Valentines celebration.

No comments: