Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

At Last...

Aaron and I will be in the same location 7 days a week. This has been a sacrifice for both of us. Aaron has been working in New Jersey since Mid-June. It was one of those projects that we just could not say no to even though it meant we would be apart for this time. Since January I have been traveling every Thursday night for work...I am about to board my plane for my last trip for at least the next 6 weeks...WOOHOO!!! So sometime next week on a day yet to be determined my baby and me will be home together 7 days a week. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We hope through this sacrifice we will be blessed financially and in our relationship. As they say distance makes the heart grown fonder, and I know it must be true because I love him more today than I did 2 months ago. So after only see each other twice during 9 long weeks we will be together once again.
AT LAST!!!!!

No comments: